At Haute Lunch Catering (the “Company” or “We”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through
our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you
or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and
disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website,
which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party
websites and services, if those applications or advertising include
links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website
operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including
through any application or content (including advertising) that may link
to or be accessible from or on the Website. Please read this policy
carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our
policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website,
use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so
please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one
under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not
knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or
provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its
features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public
comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including
your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may
use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13
without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we
might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via our
contact us link.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our
Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address,
e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE
COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE
INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our
Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected
automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through
cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This
includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to
our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for
information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses),
if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the
fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before
placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed
(hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website and or transmitted to other users of the
Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain
pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account
profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we
cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share
your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User
Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use
automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment,
browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location
data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your
IP address, operating system and browser type.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your
online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services
(behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not
include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal
information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our
Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our
Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the
hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the
appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to
access certain parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored
objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and
navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser
settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files
known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel
gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or
opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the
popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie
this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you
provide to us.
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website
are served by thirdparties; including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers and
with web beacons or other tracking technologies to collect information about you when you
use our website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal
information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online
activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this
information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you
should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us,
including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including
expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any
contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services
we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to
display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you
click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet
its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information
that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide as
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to
support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information
confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture,
restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of
the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or
similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users
is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have
consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep
personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you
give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to
respond to any government or regulatory request.
billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the
rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and
credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information
you provide to us.
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to
refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are
then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to
choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of
receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to,
correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your
personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not
accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or
legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your
User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been
copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal
information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where
we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our
Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to
share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not
completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot
guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any
transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for
circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by e-mail to the e-mail address specified in your account and/or through a notice
top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable
check for any changes.
practices, contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You for Visiting the Website.